Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rain, Rain and Rain

Still depending which weather person you watch we are either going to get massive rain the next few days or intermittent showers.  Well in any case I will be inside unless there is a big break of rain and I can get a quick walk in.  I did some decorating in my room yesterday...




I am working on Zazzle to get my last image posted to products.  All individually now, I did some research and it is recommended not to do the Quick Create tool.  It will take me longer but I will get it done.  Rain will help me stay focused!

How about a holiday showcase today...

I like this one, makes me want to do some more holiday images!  I can't believe it is the last day of September.  I was a beautiful month. So long September!

No comments:

Post a Comment