Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It rained yesterday!

When I wrote my post yesterday I did not look outside.  Well it rained until 9:00 am.  Out in the pouring rain with my son waiting for the bus!  Then poof, it disappeared and the sun came out and it turned into a beautiful day!  I got my car washed and waxed ready to go in for service today.  I think I will be there awhile.
Started painting a lawn ornament that I stole from the yard.  It's a cute dog but the weather has removed quite a bit of its paint.  It was done in an antique copper look so now I am painting it more realistic.  We will see how that turns out!

I made more sales yesterday!  I am so happy!  My browser shut down and the bulk upload I was saving until Zazzle fixed it bug is gone.  I am so mad...

Well today I have something chilly...

This is a popular ski print and you probably have seen it in the past. Simple but gets you in the mood for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment