Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Friday!

Another week went by so fast!  Wow it will be October in no time.  Yesterday was picture day at school.
He is such a handsome devil!  So proud of him!!

Zazzle is still having a glitch or something with the quick create so I guess I will just have to place things manually.  I did make another few sales though.   I am happy with that but do want to get new things posted so I feel like I am earning it.  Here is one of the latest sales...
Banjo Car Bumper Sticker
Banjo Car Bumper Sticker by Kinder_Kleider
View more Banjo Bumper Stickers at zazzle.com

A Banjo bumper sticker!! How awesome is that!  This is another one of my favorites.  I know, just about everything is my favorite!  I do love banjos. 

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this last weekend of September, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment