Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The painting is done!

OMG! We finished the siding!  Our main goal is done.  We have the siding and trim painted!  We still have the foundation but that is a one day thing so it wasn't included in our goal.

This was the last section to do besides remove the planks and ladders.

Flashing painted and looks nice!

Now the new shingles are painted!


Looks so pretty!

Much better without the planks and the debris cleaned up!

Now we have to get the yard back to normal since we neglected some areas while painting!  We are so happy and it looks so good!

Today I have a sale that is one of my favorites...

I am lost without my glasses/contacts. I don't know what I would do without them. Really couldn't see my hand in front of my face!!! I do like this simple design.  I have sold it on many different products.

No comments:

Post a Comment