Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Wow, hot yesterday

We ended up power washing the dormer.  Today we will sand, maybe prime.  We will see.  Depends how hot it gets.

My son had a dentist appointment yesterday.  His one tooth was hurting him, he had to have a mini root canal.  He did wonderfully.  So brave.  Apparently he lost a small filling some time ago.  I never noticed it, guess cause they are tooth colored.  It started hurting end of last week.  Glad they got him in fast and took care of it.

I better start selling some more things or I will run out of showcases soon...
Banjo Tie
Banjo Tie by Kinder_Kleider
See more Banjo Ties at zazzle.com

I love this simple banjo design. I sell this one quite frequently on all sorts of products. I know there are new products available to place these designs on. I would need to work day and night for months to catch up! It is amazing how many things you can customize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment