Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tuesday was wierd..

I don't know what happened to Tuesday.  It just got away from me.  I got into planning my son's birthday and some other computer stuff and the day just went fast.  I did do a sketch of what my son wants for his cake...
I got the Minecraft Spider Jockey figure already so just have to place that on top of the finished cake.  My son wanted me to build a skeleton out of cake but that is a bit above what I can do.  This way he gets a toy with the cake.  He loved that idea!  Now in two weeks let us see if I can recreate the drawing.


I had a nice walk and this is what I found...
The chives are blooming again!  I guess this warm weather spell has extended their season!  Pretty purple flowers, I think I like purple because I keep wearing purple clothes.

Today's showcase....

One of my absolute favorites! I love this vintage bunny image. I think it is just the tops! I have sold many business cards with this design. I seem to do well with business cards. I need to create some sets with stationary and such....

No comments:

Post a Comment