Thursday, October 22, 2015

Another nice day...

but will change as the day goes on.  We have a cold front coming through.  I think I will be able to get another walk in today before the change, then rain and cold weather coming.

I managed to get my 10 collections done, raised me to zrank 3 so I will see what else I can do.  It isn't easy, especially use older folk!

Today's showcase...
Vintage Motorcycle Print Postcard
Vintage Motorcycle Print Postcard by Kinder_Kleider
View other Motorcycle Postcards at Zazzle.com

Another vintage motorcycle! I love these prints, if you didn't realize that already. I know a short post today. I am a little frazzled with some paperwork and the new Zazzle stuff. I hope to get everything settled soon and be back to creating new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment