Friday, October 9, 2015

OMG it's Friday Again!!

I managed to get another piece of artwork done and posted.  I am trying to figure out Zazzle's new format with Zrank and that will effect my artwork for awhile.  Looks like I have to remove all products that have not sold ever and do some other things to raise my rank.  Let's see if I can do it!!!

Today is going to be rainy so I should be able to work quite a bit on the computer. I don't know if I will get anything new on until I understand these new policies.  I am to old to learn new things...not really just being stubborn!

The new artwork is...

Something for Halloween or if you are in the pirate mood! I like it. Did some digital painting. Something different and of course ready for All Hallows Eve.

Enjoy your weekend and I will be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment