Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Last day of sun before the rain.

Tomorrow will be a rainy, windy day.  The remnants of Hurricane Patricia.  We do need the rain so I won't complain.  I will get out and get a good walk in though.  That way I won't be too sad Wednesday.

I did not get anything done on Zazzle yesterday.  I had multiple loads of laundry and then found a great deal on a desk for my son so I got it and built it.  Then moved his computer in and got that all set up.  He is absolutely thrilled.


I will try and get some more work on my zrank today.  We will see if I can raise my rank higher!

Today I have this to show...

A stagecoach shirt! I think this is the first time it sold! I am thrilled at that because I like the simple print. Enjoy today, it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment