Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Yea!!!

Zazzle has fixed their sale history page!  I now see I made quite a few sales through the end of May!!  Usually I see a sale first on the account page and a day or two later I receive an email about the sale.  Was confusing for a time but now glad it is fixed.

I did not post anything new with the untimely sickness this past weekend.  I am hoping to get something on today.  That will be in between washing all the bedding I changed and the clothes to remove all traces of the monster illness. I already tackled the bathroom.  I still don't feel 100%. Got to push through!

Now I have an end of May sale to show...

Oboe Postcard
Oboe Postcard by Kinder_Kleider
View more Music Postcards at zazzle.com

Another musical instrument! I always wanted to play the oboe, I did play the bassoon and loved it.  I am sure I would love the oboe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment