Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Painting Today!!!

I love painting...my father does not.  He is so happy I do!  Today after I drop my son off at camp I am beginning to paint the house.  Got my work boots. I am all set and so excited to start.

I did not get any zazzling done yesterday.  I got a call around 11am that my son needed dry clothes.  It was water fun day at the camp and I forgot to pack dry clothes. While I was there the clouds gathered and opened up a massive downpour.  Camp was cancelled for the rest of the day so I was on home entertainment duty with my son.  I think he wore me out by the end of the day!

I did make a new sale!  One you have seen before.  A very popular design....

Accordion Tote Bags
Accordion Tote Bags by Kinder_Kleider
Shop for Accordion Bags online at Zazzle.com

I am off to get the little one up and fed for a fun day at camp. It is field trip day!

No comments:

Post a Comment