Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday!!!

Last day of school!  It is going to be an exciting day!  I have plans for my son after he gets off the bus, I am so proud of him!  The school year has flown by.  Now he will be a first grader.

I had no luck in creating artwork yesterday.  I just wrapped up the bird I was working on and will look at it today and see if I would feel comfortable posting it for sale.  I started a vintage orange design, I eventually called it quits for the day when nothing was turning out the way I wanted. I will work on it a bit later today.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I am going to enjoy some sunshine, well at least my legs are.  They are about 10 shades lighter then my upper body.  Yikes! 

Another bike design sold...


I am hoping for more sales this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment