Monday, June 29, 2015

I'm Back!!!

Wow, what a fun last week!  Lots of traveling.  We went to Clyde Peeling's Reptile Land on Tuesday.  That was fun.  I love seeing all the snakes, turtles, frogs and lizards!  We saw a presentation on venomous snakes and got to touch a milk snake. That was cool!  We watch giant tortoises have a battle in slow motion. Just awesome. Plus there were new dinosaurs in their outdoor exhibit and we got some neat pictures.





On Wednesday we traveled to Crystal Caves and took a tour of a beautiful cave that was discovered by farmers in the late 1800's.  That was a nice tour, it was 54 degrees underground.  Over 80 degrees topside! We then bought bags of dirt with gemstones in them and panned for them in a giant water way.  My son loved that so much we had to buy a second bag of dirt! We got some nice souvenirs and had a very nice scenic ride there and back.




Then I painted, and painted and finished this lower front sun room facing the street.  Both the wall and trim have been painted with two coats, washed the windows.  Spruced of the door bell with gold paint and removed half of the scaffolding before the rains hit.  Tomorrow the second half of scaffold will come down and be moved to the next section.  This is going to be a long processes but well worth it in the end. 

I will post sale pictures from Zazzle tomorrow since I overloaded with mini vacation pictures.  Lots of sales while I was off!  Off to get my son ready for camp, field trip today!

No comments:

Post a Comment