Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday!

Wow the week has gone by fast.  Probably because I have a dentist appointment today and I really not excited to go.  Thunderstorms were fun yesterday.  We really needed the rain. I managed to get the table and chairs sanded and ready for stain.  Today I will start staining this afternoon.  We are supposed to have dry weather for two days so we will see.

I checked into the missing sales on Zazzle and other have the same issue and it is being worked on.  That is great! I think I will get something new on tomorrow.  It will be about time!
Today I will show a popular item from my store since I am not sure what are the new sales...


Saved a few of these during the porch repaint. I am getting quite good at catching bugs and releasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment