Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I can't complain...

I begged, pleaded and prayed that the cold I knew I was getting would hold off till after the yard sale then let it loose. Well it worked and oh boy, is it a doosy. My son is still sick, almost three weeks. This is a nasty bug.  We got the garage back to normal.  Took some items to the donation center. I am going to try and finish cleaning up but am working on half a lung. The weather was beautiful yesterday.  I did get a short walk.  Felt better moving around then resting.

I got some really good pictures of song birds as well.  I am going to work on one of those this week.  I think I will do a two in one.  I will digitally paint the photograph and also upload an unchanged photo as well. I have been selling nicely through the weekend. How can you not love this adorable vintage print...

No comments:

Post a Comment