Monday, November 9, 2015

OMG, things are changing.

I got the job!  I start today...What??!!  Yes, I am excited about this new chapter in my life.  I still plan on Zazzling but will not be as frequent, though with all that has gone on I really did not get much on lately!  Wish me luck on this new chapter and I do plan on keeping this blog going!

I had lots of sales over the weekend.  I so much appreciate all who have purchased from me.  I give you my thanks.

Today's showcase, I know short post but I got to get ready for work!
Vintage Houdan Chicken Postcard
Vintage Houdan Chicken Postcard by Kinder_Kleider
Browse for more postcards from zazzle.com.

A nice vintage chicken postcard! I love these postcards, I have several different breeds of chickens. They are popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment