Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Why do I get a cold worse than others?

Maybe because I am getting old or maybe from past illness my body doesn't fight as well but really, still sick.  My son had one bad night and then a bit of congestion the next and other than a slight hoarse voice he is perfect.  Me, still sore throat, fever, pain in collar bone and coughing and this is day four!!!  I eat right, exercise and take vitamins. Grrr.

Well today I am showcasing another popular product that I sold over the weekend! I am still adding Halloween images and you will see those soon, bwa ha ha! (scary laugh)

Fly Pop Art

Just a basic illustration of a fly I transformed into a fun pop art print!  I do sell this one throughout the year. Check all the products here.
Fly Pop Art Tee Shirt
Fly Pop Art Tee Shirt by Kinder_Kleider
View Fly T-Shirts online at zazzle




No comments:

Post a Comment