Thursday, September 11, 2014

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

but the fire is so delightful. And since we've got no place to go. LET IT SNOW, LET IS SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Ok, working on too much Christmas. Zazzle still having trouble so I will start individual posting of products today because if I don't stop working on Christmas images I will be decorating the house and singing carols before Halloween.  (Which I sing all year round anyway!)

Got my new graphics tablet.  Had a bit of a hang up trying to install but got it working and was able to restore some images that I really could not do with a mouse.  Super happy and excited to get more images together!

Today I have a little Halloween image to share.

Halloween Jack-o-Lantern

I will be pulling out the scary decorations this week. Check out the cool products with this design here.




No comments:

Post a Comment