Friday, September 26, 2014

Ahh Friday!

A turkey dinner is on schedule for tonight.  I can't wait for turkey, gravy and potatoes. Don't forget cranberry sauce! A preview before the big Thanksgiving day feast.  The zucchini pancakes were delicious last night, even though I had to buy some since the deer incident. The last batch of the season!  Of course potato pancakes will emerge through the fall.

I managed to get 4 images posted yesterday... YEA!!!  22 more designs to go. You can design fast but uploading takes the most time.  I know it will pay off in the end...get it "pay" off!

Another Halloween image!!! SCARY

Have an AWESOME weekend! 

Vintage Halloween Cat Decoration
This is a simple image I dressed up with some additional design elements.  I love vintage Halloween decorations and this one is especially great because it is a CAT! Check all the products out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment