Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Yesterday was interesting...

All was going well yesterday.  I thought my son didn't quite look right and asked him several times if he felt okay.  He said "Yes I am fine mommy" so just as we were getting ready to head to the bus stop he says, "I feel sea sick." Well then he got sick all over.  He stayed home from school. Poor guy.  He bounced back by the evening and if all is well today he will go to school.  Think it was a 24 hour thing.  I felt a little woozy yesterday too.  Today is crazy hat day and he really wants to go, he has a pirate hat to wear!

So I did not get anything done I wanted to yesterday.  Try and catch up today.  At least it was sunny and nice yesterday, today cloudy.  Tomorrow will be sunny and maybe in the 50's!  I might be able to get a walk outside in.  That was one of my resolutions for the year was to get back walking.  Weather put a damper on that so far.

I have been taking some nice photos of the wildlife in our yard.  I am hoping to get some artwork made from them.  Once things get back to normal (like that will happen) or at least somewhat normal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment