Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday the 13th!

One of my favorite days of the year!  Good luck all day long.  I spent yesterday moving furniture, packing boxes and going through more items and picking out yard sale items. I did not get to the hardware store yesterday so I will try today. My son has nice die cast cars and I want them displayed on shelving so he can play with them but then they are a decoration afterwords.  I don't want them to break.  They are really cool.   He is thrilled with his room now.  It has transformed from a toddler-ish room to a boys room. 

It is gluten free fish stick night!  First time we are trying the brand Ian's.  I hope they are good! I have been snapping some picture of wildlife when I can.  I have a few canvases stored away and I have a feeling I am getting an easel and more paints for my birthday, think I will be able to paint some interesting things!

New Zazzle items will be coming soon, I promise.  I will get one on next week. I have been selling nicely so that is a big boost to get me back in the game!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment