Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday

This is the wacky hair I did yesterday...
I did put some pink dots in his hair after this shot.  He had two different socks of mine, stripe jammie pants and a cat in the hat on his shirt.  He loved it and so did his friends!

I built a dvd cabinet last night so today I will sort and put my son's dvds in his new holder.  Then disassemble and remove an old tv cabinet stand that is in his room now.  That will give him much more room to play. I hope to make a trip to the hardware store to get some shelving for his wall.  I want to finish his room updating before I move to other projects. We have this big yard sale coming up....and we have a cellar full of stuff ready to price.  I am filling another box just by going through my office drawers, haven't hit the closet yet.  It is nice to clear out old things and have space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment