Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Whoa Weather! ** Update!

Well school let out early yesterday which meant my son did not have school yesterday.  He was thrilled and begged for me to sleigh ride with him.  So for a few hours we sledded down the yard.  I am sure feeling it today!  He really enjoyed it and you know what, so did I!

Needless to say I did not get any zazzle done, did make a few sales though. I think the best thing to do is go with the flow. I will be a lot more relaxed if I do and not stressing myself out.

I have a feeling that there will be a delay for school today.  It is Dr Seuss week and today it is dress wacky day.  I have to give my son a faux hawk, dress him in wacky clothes, already sewed a Cat in the Hat stuffy to a shirt and give him a cat nose.  Should be fun!  Now the evening is a different story.  There are several scenarios of weather reported, a couple of inches, over a foot or nothing....we shall see.

I did clear a lot of items out of the upstairs down to the staging area of yard sale items.  I can't wait.  It is a long and tough day but worth it!

** School Closed for the day. Still have significant ice on roadways. All my plans have changed. Looks like just a bit of snow tonight. Is spring going to show up?

No comments:

Post a Comment