Monday, March 9, 2015

Sunshine and slightly warmer!

We are going to be in the mid 40's today!  Wow.  What a change.  I will predict that school will be on normal schedule all week. Since school was closed three days last week they moved the Dr Seuss week to this week so I have so silly outfits and pj day coming up.

I did get my gluten free pizzas made Friday. First time making a broccoli pizza.  It was good!
Got some errands today and almost done with my son's room, organizing and making piles for the yard sale.  All I have to do is wait for a DVD cabinet to be delivered and I can get his movies organized and move a piece of old furniture out and he will be set.  Then it is my room next.  That puts a delay in my artwork but it is only once a year for our super mega yard sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment