Monday, March 16, 2015

What a weekend!

Wow, the Ides of March were very interesting.  I can't believe how much bad luck has happened over the weekend to friends, family and myself.  Some little things some big things.  I have those in my prayers who had life changing events happen. I am thankful no one was seriously hurt but still some events can alter your path in life. We must realize that everything will work out and sometimes we have to go through bumps in the road to appreciate the good times.  It is a moment to be thankful for what we have, our family, friends, our health and know we will be okay. 

I will try and post everyday but may be needed elsewhere to help out some family issues.  It can be draining when so much happens at once.  Me, well just some small hiccups, but added to the worry of everyone else they feel like part of a big bad luck spree. Everything will be fine, may not go they way we want but it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment