Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wednesday....Christmas Eve

No post yesterday....sick...sicky sick....super sicky sick. Not just my son but me and the grandparents as well.  I did not want to move at all yesterday but had to go to the pharmacy for supplies.  I am a bit better today but exhausted.  We have family in today, off to visit family on Friday and then again on Monday so I won't be posting until Tuesday Dec 30th.

I will have more bathroom pictures then.  I am just out of it right now.  But I do have my last holiday image I did for Zazzle today!  I do not know how I timed it so perfect!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Winter Snowmen
Another original design by me.  Another doodle I liked.  Check all the products here!
Winter Snowmen Plate
Winter Snowmen Plate by Kinder_Kleider
Shop for Snowman Plates online at Zazzle.com




No comments:

Post a Comment