Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Getting stressed?

I know I have time to finish what I need before Christmas but still feel like I am behind!  Think it is because I have items left out for wrapping, decorating and shipping and I like things put away.  Feels unfinished.

Today I am running some errands and more wrapping.  Most everything is wrapped, just some items that are coming in now. I think chocolate chip cookies will be started this week too. 

Raining today, possible snow storm Sunday....I am working on a party for school next Monday.  I hope the weather stays okay so we can give something special for the kids before the holiday break.

Yesterday was a snowman so today is a...

Vintage Snow Princess
She is pretty!  Love the snow and ice theme of her outfit.  Check out all the products here.




No comments:

Post a Comment