Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I almost forgot about the bathroom!

Shame on me!  Here is some starting photos and I will show more tomorrow and the next day etc.

We started with a room of just studs.  Had a plumber come in and rough out the drains and water supplies and we took over from there.

Just the studs!
Working our way with the wall board

I cut the medicine cabinet hole!

Almost around the room

Looking good!
Another set of pics tomorrow to show all the work my father and I did!  It was fun.  IT looks Amazing!  Stay tuned to see it finished!!

Ok I have a fun image to show today.

Vintage Santa Claus
Bright and colorful, I love this Santa print!  Check all the products out here.
Vintage Santa Claus Card
Vintage Santa Claus Card by Kinder_Kleider
Check out other Santa Cards at zazzle.com





No comments:

Post a Comment