Thursday, December 18, 2014

8 days to Christmas!

Coming fast, found some presents I didn't wrap yet....that is on the agenda today! Chocolate Chip Cookies tomorrow.  I am at the school on Friday and then more cookies, final wrapping and prepping for another day at the school on Monday.  Now the storm for the weekend has fizzled but they are expecting a wintry mix on Monday...no!  I hope it holds off and we can have our little Holiday party!  I guess tomorrow we will have a clearer picture of what is to come from the weatherman!

More bathroom pics ahead...
This was the hardest part, putting on the joint compound.

Floor is getting prepped for tile.

We had some interesting angles to work on!

A bit blurry but you can see all the work done!
I will post the next series tomorrow! Wait till you see the final product.

I have a vintage image I just love, love, love today!

Vintage Boy and Dog
This is one of my top favorites.  Nothing like a dog during Christmas! Check all the products out here.





No comments:

Post a Comment