Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Snow Coming???

Maybe 6"  of snow by the end of Wednesday!  It was almost 70 degrees yesterday.  Now that is wild weather!  Speaking about wild things, I went to the supermarket yesterday to pick up the last remaining ingredients needed for Turkey day dinner.  Thought if I get today I would avoid the crowds. Well I was wrong.  I spent more time in line than shopping the store!  Everybody is getting the Turkey day stuff early.  I am sure the upcoming snow storm has something to do with it!

I will be back to Zazzle next week.  I am really excited to get the ideas out of my head and on to digital paper.

Today is a very beautiful vintage greeting card print.

Vintage Girl Christmas Greeting
She is so lovely and dressed so beautiful!  One of my favorites! Check out all the products here.




No comments:

Post a Comment