Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holding on..

I seem to be two to three days behind my father in this cold.  Back pain shot up yesterday.  He had that two days prior during this cold.  I am pushing through.  Cleaning like mad to get that fine dust picked up and out of the house.  I feel bad not working on any artwork but really I couldn't if I wanted to with this cold.  My eyes are pretty much shot.  Again I am happy that I learned to type without looking at the keys. Makes it easier when you don't feel well.

Today I start baking cupcakes and the cake.  They are refrigerated because of the type of icing I make.  Not sugary icing, made with pudding and cool whip so refrigeration is a must.  That is fine with me.  I like my cake cold!  I also have to get the taco meat prepared.  I want to make sure I have enough for both turkey and beef. My boy loves tacos!

Today I will have a showcase!\

Santa
This is a classic Santa image.  I colorized it and added my own background. Check out all the products here.




No comments:

Post a Comment