Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Need the holiday rest!

I forgot to hit the publish button yesterday so my post was late in the afternoon!  I am tired.  Can't wait to just sit and eat turkey and pie for a few days.

I ended up re caulking another section of the shower unit.  My son is a good tester.  He sprayed water everywhere in the shower and a good thing too. Found that some of the caulk I missed smoothing down and it didn't make a good seal.  Well now that is fixed.  A cabinet is coming for the wall and I found a matching floor cabinet but it is not in stock anywhere in stores or online.  I have to do some super searches of find something similar.

Got the bread cut and toasted for stuffing.  Doing the yams today so we can just heat and eat.  They are so simple, peel and cut 3lbs of yams/sweet potatoes, add 2 sticks of butter, 1 cup brown sugar and 1 cup sugar. cover and cook on medium heat until potatoes are tender!  So easy and yummy and much better than the canned yams.

I am rambling cause I am exhausted.  Not even thinking about the snow, tons that are forcasted for here today.

I will be back Monday!!!  
Happy Thanksgiving to all 
and enjoy the long holiday weekend!!!

Today is more Christmas images!

Vintage Santa at the Door
A really nice vintage Santa Christmas card!  Love it!!!  Check all the products here.




No comments:

Post a Comment