Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veterans' Day

Thank you to all who served our country.

Today my son is off from school so he has plans for me today.  I am still sick but I think his plans are to watch a movie together so I certainly can handle that.  Sales are starting to increase with the holidays approaching!  I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.  I like to be done before December so I can just enjoy the month and all the festivities that arise!

Today I will have a showcase...

Vintage Poinsettia Greeting
This is a very nice vintage greeting card. It did have some lines running through it from a corrugated like paper but I digitally removed them just to make the image more clear.  It would be alright in person holding the card but not so much as a digital image.  Check all the products out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment