Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Working feverishly...

We are having some construction in the upcoming week and part will effect the wall I have in my office.  My shelves and computer will need to be moved for a short time until the one part is complete.  I don't think it will be much more than 2 days.  I want to finish my winter uploads just in case.  I also will be helping with the finishing work of the new room so I will not have as much time to create.

I was working on a Santa image yesterday, just can't get a good background.  That took too much time but you just have to get it right!

Today I have my favorite image so far!

Vintage Santa's Workshop
Really just some color correction, straighten the image and I used some of the image to create a background!
Check all the products here.






No comments:

Post a Comment