Thursday, October 16, 2014

8 to go!

Only 8 more Holiday images to post!  I am almost done!  I have so many other ideas but they have to wait.  I still have mountains of motorcycles to post.  I was supposed to do one or two during my winter holiday image posting but that never happened.  Glad I wrote everything down on how I placed each picture on each product or I would be in trouble!

Rained yesterday, had a million appointments and errands but managed to get some images on Zazzle.  Today will be relatively quite so I should get through some more of my backlog.

Off to post.  Enjoy today's showcase!

Santa's Ride
A montage of artwork and digital enhancement came together to make a really nice holiday image! Check the products out here.
Santa's Ride Plates
Santa's Ride Plates by Kinder_Kleider
Check out other Santa Plates at zazzle.com





No comments:

Post a Comment