Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cold is on the way!

Arctic air is on the move and should arrive over night.  We lost power yesterday so I did not get much work done on the computer.  Did get my desk cleaned off and all my paperwork filed! Hopefully there will be no interruptions today and I can work on Zazzle.

I have been wearing my new prescription of contacts that are not as strong as the old and guess what... I was able to thread a needle!  I haven't been able to do that easily for quite a long time.  And it was invisible thread!  Funny how feeling upset that I might be needing bifocals or reading glasses to turn out that my eyes are getting better and I need less power.  Still haven't tried artwork on the computer yet.  I am curious how that will work out.  I do notice that the text on the computer screen is not doubled and yellowed.  That is a plus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment