Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another day off of school yesterday.

There was a delay in school yesterday for my son but he was running a fever so I kept him home.  He should be fine to go to school today.  Seems to have broke during the day yesterday and he is back to normal.  I am still sick.  Everyone else in the family is having productive coughs but I can't seem to get anything moving in my chest. Maybe a doctor visit is in order for me.

Well I have been waiting for my contacts and checked yesterday, supposed to get an email when available.  I check online with the doctor's office and they have been available for pickup for almost a month!  Checked my email again and apparently the notices have been going into my spam folder.  I never check it so now I will keep an eye on it.  I hope to have my new contacts by the end of the week weather permitting.  We are in for more snow!  We have so much snow now that all the landscape lighting is completely covered and there are piles about 5ft high from shoveling!!! 

I hope to be back to normal soon.  I want to get things done but not feeling well is just putting a damper on things.  Tired of being sick, eating terribly because that is what I do when sick.  Must have gained all I lost after Christmas...whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment