Thursday, February 5, 2015

A 2 hour delay for School!

My son had his first full day of school in about 2 weeks yesterday.  He enjoyed getting back to see his friends.  I hope he stays somewhat healthy for awhile! A delayed start today, we got about 3 inches last night of snow. Possible 10+ inches of snow Sunday thru Tuesday.  Don't know where we will put the snow but I do like it.  Wish I felt better to enjoy it. I still have sinus and chest issues.  I hope it will go away soon.  I think when spring finally arrives I will be able to heal. Need some warm sunshine.

I just got my new contacts, my eyes are adjusting.  It is weird but we will see how they work over the next few days.

I have so much to catch up on.  I hope to be back to normal routine on Monday.  We will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment