Wednesday, August 20, 2014

6 days to go!

6 days till my son starts kindergarten!  OMG! We have a dentist visit this morning and some more school prep. Meet the teacher tomorrow!  Wow, I still am in disbelief that he is school age now.  It seems like yesterday he was born.  I will definitely be needing tissues...even now I am tearing up.

I have been working on adding more designs but not as much because of the appointments this week and getting things together for my son.  I probably won't be back in full swing until the middle of next week as I will need to adjust being away from him, we have been together every day since his birth.  It will be harder for me than him.

I am not ready to showcase the fall designs, still not ready to give up summer, but here is a new design I recently did.

Binocular Pop Art

A cool vintage image of binoculars! Check them out here.  Always handy to have a pair.




No comments:

Post a Comment