Friday, June 13, 2014

Got lots of chickens!

I posted only one of the 11 chickens on Zazzle.  I plan to get another one done hopefully tomorrow, then all next week I will get the remainder online. I like them.  I am excited!  Two more showcase designs (not including today) until the infamous butterflies emerge!  I think I will showcase a few designs in each post since there are so many!

Enjoy your weekend!  If you are in the North East then you are in for a beautiful weekend.  Plus a super HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! (love you Dad!) 

 Grey Squirrel Art

This is a mix of vintage image and my own painting to create a fun piece of art!  Check out all the products this squirrel is on here!
Grey Squirrel Art Ceramic Tiles
Grey Squirrel Art Ceramic Tiles by Kinder_Kleider
Look at Squirrel Tiles online at Zazzle.com




No comments:

Post a Comment