Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christmas keeps you cool!

Working on holiday designs has sure kept me cool during the HEAT WAVE! Computer blip, my fault, so I have to manually enter over 80 products....taking too long but can't do something new until the old one is finished.

My son had his first bee sting yesterday. What a trooper, not a tear shed, just said something in my foot. I took the stinger out, cleaned it, medicated it and iced it. He ate popcicles, some chocolate, chips, pretzels and gummies. Only because I was watching him for any reactions but he was fine.

Today's feature is fun bicycling print....

Vintage Bicycling Print
Love this vintage design, lots of color correction but other than that it is a winner!
Vintage Bicycling Print
Vintage Bicycling Print by Kinder_Kleider
Check out Prints & Posters online at Zazzle.com







No comments:

Post a Comment