Monday, July 15, 2013

Another redesign coming soon...

Zazzle has updated their site which now I need to redesign my store front and will update my blog to match. I like the changes so far Zazzle has made, hopefully it will generate more business!

Well heat wave is coming, today and the next few days. I am glad, I am freezing. Don't know why but I have been so cold. Would enjoy some warmth! Maybe it is because I am working on some vintage Christmas images and the snowflakes, santas and wintry designs are cooling me down!

Today I have a nice tropical bird print...

Vintage Toucan Print
I like this simple illustration of a Toucan, was in need of lots of color correction and just a bit of repair but sure is a nice traditional looking piece of art!
Vintage Toucan Print
Vintage Toucan Print by Kinder_Kleider
Find more Bird Posters at Zazzle









No comments:

Post a Comment