Monday, January 21, 2013

Shabby Rose and GO 49ers!

Football, artwork and chilly weather. Goes so well together! I am a Vikings fan, but since they did not make it far in the playoffs I am going with the 49ers and did they give me a scare yesterday! Biting my nails, hiding my eyes and pacing the floor but, but, they did it! 49ers are going to the Superbowl! Yippee!
Then came the 2nd game....Ravens and Patriots....YEAH RAVENS, they won!!! I think it should be a very interesting Superbowl and will root for the 49ers but do like the Ravens too, for Ray Lewis...his last game.

Vintage Pink Rose Shabby Chic Print
During the break between games I worked on a little Shabby Rose from an antique clipping. Great for Valentine's Day gifts. Check my store for all the products this design is available on, Kinder Kleider

No comments:

Post a Comment