Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brr, it is cold outside...Tea is a must!

I love tea! English Breakfast is my favorite with Irish Breakfast in a very close second, of course oolong, Earl Grey, Prince of Whales, etc. So I am a tea girl, green, black, red you name it! I love having a variety and a day like today (3 degrees outside at 8am) I will definitely be having quite a few cups. Since I will most likely, if I don't talk myself out of it, have to venture outside to the store.

Vintage Utensils and Moth Prints
I have been busy, a bit. Working on developing some new skills with software I have. Creating art, even digitally, gives me some strength inside, which I do lack at times. A purpose in that I can create something unique, a piece of me.
The Moth Art:
I like this one, simple and elegant.
Available on many different products at my store.

Utensil Art:
This design turned out neat.
Available on many different products at my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment