Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why is the last 10 pounds so hard to lose.

I am trying to get back to the "shape" I was before my surgeries and strengthen my back since it was so weakened during that time. I have about 10 pounds to go and they will not GO. Stuck at the exact same weight to the 10th of a pound for over a month. All I want is to fit in the clothes I have comfortably so even it I don't lose the whole 10 pounds being able to pull on my pants and zip them up easily would be perfect. I know it is easy to put on weight and hard to take off but COME ON. I am trying to be realistic on workouts, adding more strength training to build muscle, eating healthy and making this a lifestyle change not a diet. I know I can do it.

Today I have a design that is something I see every Thursday and Friday!

CROWS!


This is a little vintage design I pepped up with color. Every week on garbage day the crows come and visit the neighborhood and make a mess. Naughty birds!





No comments:

Post a Comment