Thursday, November 7, 2013

Some answers...

Well my back pain is solved at least.  A burst cyst.  Just have to wait for it to heal.  I have many more but can not take any medication because of my risk of stroke.  I am researching natural ways to help.  I had one burst a few months ago and it was painful then and it is painful with this one too!

Got three new designs uploaded yesterday.  Hurts to sit long so doing a bit at a time.  Going to get some more designs created today.  Sold some clocks yesterday!  I hope to sell more.  So many new products are being developed and set up on Zazzle that I need to go through and add past designs to them.

Today is a test design I did using a black and white image, colored and transformed into a painting!

Zinnia Painting
Nice colorful flower, I like it, hope you do too!







No comments:

Post a Comment