Monday, May 20, 2013

New Artwork....WHAT!

I am not 100% back to normal but most of this cold has gone. It lasted so long! Over three weeks, of course my son had it for a few days but the rest of us suffered for weeks. I could not do any computer work, my eyes were just not working right but over this weekend I started back up and got some new designs uploaded! Did lots of sales which is great because I need a new (used) car and am trying to save enough for a nice down payment but of course life keeps popping up little issues that happen to cost as much as I save and I end up starting again. Let's hope my van can hold out a while longer before the big breakdown.....

Picnic Frog
Cute spring and summer image. Hoping to have a picnic soon myself, if the weather ever turns to spring and summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment